The HBCU Kid Book Scholarship
• $500 book scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior planning to enroll in a
Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in the Fall of 2020. Scholarship funds will be
paid during the month of August 2020 directly to college or university.
• Applicant must be a graduating senior.
• Applicant must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
• Applicant must provide a sealed copy of their latest transcript.
• Applicant must have counselor recommendation form completed to verify overall GPA.
• Applications must be completed in full. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
• All statements and essays must be typed.
• Completed applications are due March 20th.
• Mail completed application to:
The HBCU Kid
P.O. Box 21831
Little Rock, AR 72221
For any questions, please contact The HBCU Kid at email@example.com
Click link to download the application.