The HBCU Kid Book Scholarship
- $500 book scholarship will be awarded to two graduating seniors planning to enroll in a Historically Black College and University (HBCU) in the Fall of 2021. Scholarship funds will be paid during the month of August 2021 directly to college or university.
- Applicant must be a graduating senior.
- Applicant must maintain a 2.3 GPA.
- Applicant must provide a sealed copy of their latest transcript.
- Applicant must have counselor recommendation form completed to verify overall GPA.
- Applications must be completed in full. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- All statements and essays must be typed.
- Completed applications are due May 1st.
- Mail completed application to:
The HBCU Kid
P.O. Box 21831
Little Rock, AR 72221
For any questions, please contact
The HBCU Kid at email@example.com
2020 The HBCU Kid Book Scholarship Recipient: Haley S. Franklin